Volunteer for BloodCenter of Wisconsin
When you give blood or agree to become an organ, tissue, eye or marrow donor, you are stepping up to make an immediate impact on many people’s lives. andrea story
But that’s not the only way you can make a difference. Here at BloodCenter of Wisconsin, there are many ways for you to engage in a rewarding personal experience while supporting our mission through volunteering. These are lasting contributions that you can make all through your life by applying your skills and talents to help the community.
Read some of our Volunteer Stories, and meet some of our wonderful volunteers as they explain why sharing their time is so important.
If you are 17+ years old, BloodCenter of Wisconsin invites you to join our volunteer team. As a BloodCenter volunteer, you play a major role in helping to achieve our mission of saving patient lives and maintaining the organization’s commitment to excellent customer service. Every volunteer opportunity is important. Every volunteer contributes in a very special way.
Follow these few simple steps to become a BloodCenter volunteer:
a. Volunteer Application Form
b. Volunteer Reference Form
BloodCenter of Wisconsin
Attn: Maria Radomski
P.O. Box 2178
Milwaukee, WI 53201-2178
After we receive your forms, a member of the Volunteer Services Department will contact you to arrange a convenient interview time. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions by phone: (414) 937-6364 or (877) 232-4376, or email Maria.Radomski@bcw.edu
As a volunteer, you will:
- Work with a highly respected community health care organization
- Use your skills and talents to bring special meaning to the lives of those you touch through your services
- Work with highly trained and educated medical professionals
- Make an impact on patient care by supplying your community with the gift so important to life itself – blood, tissue and marrow
- Be appreciated for your time, talent, and contributions at events such as our annual volunteer recognition event
After reading about our volunteers’ many positive experiences in our Volunteer Stories section, check out our current volunteering opportunities and see what opportunities are a good match with your personality and skills